Meter Technician Supervisor
We are seeking highly motivated self-starters who have demonstrated leadership experience to join our team as a Meter Technician Supervisor.
The Meter Technician Supervisor is responsible for the daily work of staff responsible for meter reading operations. The supervisor will ensure work quality and resolve issues related to the work of the Meter Technicians. Candidates should possess an Associate Degree or comparable course work and 2 years related experience.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Communicate effectively to maintain a positive and productive team environment
- Work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Have excellent deductive reasoning skills and draw logical conclusions from a variety of information from multiple data sources
- Be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Be adaptable to change and have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team atmosphere
Some of the types of work the Meter Technician Supervisor will be responsible for are:
- Providing leadership and direction to the Meter Technicians and ensuring resources are available to deliver quality service
- Developing the reading schedule and ensuring work assignments are completed accurately and timely
- Analyzing various data sources to determine reading discrepancies and taking proper action to resolve these issues
- Communicating with customers to resolve any service related issues and concerns
- Assessing information on a case by case basis and making logical decisions when necessary to operate outside of established guidelines
The Meter Technician Supervisor will work both in the office and the field to provide support to the Meter Technicians. Candidates should be prepared and available to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PO BOX 608
WHITE HOUSE, TN 37188
Send resumes to: