White House Utility District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. White House Utility District is a Tennessee Drug Free Workplace participant and is in compliance with the TN Non-Smoker’s Protection Act by providing a Smoke Free Workplace.
Wastewater Technicians are responsible for performing condition assessment and maintenance on the District's wastewater collection system. Technicians are also responsible for duties revolving around the District's odor and corrosion control program, and operating the District's wastewater treatment plant.
We are currently seeking candidates that are detail oriented, self-motivated and eager for responsibility to join our team as a Wastewater Technician. Experience in a related field is preferred but not required. Candidates should possess a high school diploma and valid Driver's License.
Candidates must also:
- Work in close contact with wastewater and treatment chemicals
- Demonstrate a high leve lof initiative and desire for personal growth
- Be a collaborative, team player
- Be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- During employment obtain a Collection Systems 2 Certification from the State of Tennessee
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PO BOX 608
WHITE HOUSE, TN 37188
Send resumes to: