The White House Utility District developer packets have been created to help streamline the review of, approval of, and construction of developments within the White House Utility District service area. The packets contain a process outline that will help you to understand the development process, step by step. In addition to the outline, specific letters and forms that you will be required to use throughout the process are included.
Please be patient, downloads can take several minutes on a slow connection.
- Fire Hydrant Application
- Fire Hydrant Flow Test Request Form
- Availability of Service Request Form
- Development Information Form
- Contractor Information Form
- Request for Contractor Approval Letter
- Recognition of WHUD Specifications (Developer)
- Recognition of WHUD Specifications (Contractor)
- Certification of Roads at Subgrade
- Contractor Certification of Disinfection Quantity Letter
- Submittal of Sewer Utility Construction Cost
- Submittals of Water Utility Construction Cost
- Submittals of Water Utility & Non-Standard Meter Construction Cost