The Meter Accuracy Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing asset management strategies for all District meters. Candidates should possess an Associate Degree or comparable course work and 2 years related experience.
Some of the types of work the Meter Accuracy Specialist will be responsible for are:
- Ensuring all meters are tested to industry standards
- Compiling and analyzing test data to identify accuracy trends and make recommendations based on this data
- Managing new meter warranty programs
The Meter Accuracy Specialist will work both in an office setting and the field to complete their work. Candidates should be prepared and available to work outdoors in all weather conditions. This position will utilize a variety of software applications to complete the work, therefore, strong computer skills and experience is required.
We are seeking highly motivated and analytical self-starters with demonstrated leadership potential to join our team as a Meter Accuracy Specialist.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Communicate effectively to maintain a positive and productive team environment
- Have excellent deductive reasoning skills and draw logical conclusions from a variety of information from multiple data sources
- Be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude
- Effectively lead others to accomplish goals
- Establish productive relationships with internal and external customers