10 Sep Voice Pay with Alexa is Here! Plus Venmo and PayPal Payment Options
WHUD customers can now use Venmo, PayPal, and Amazon Pay when paying your water or wastewater bill through Customer Connect, our full-access customer portal.
- Visit Customer Connect.
- Log in to your account or click “Pay My Bill”.
- If logging in, enter your customer number and account number. You can also select quick pay under “Pay My Bill”.
- Under payment options, choose the preferred method (Credit Card, Debit Card, eCheck/Bank Account, PayPal, Venmo, and Amazon Pay).
You can also pay your bill directly through the PayPal app, or use Walmart Pay at any area Walmart Customer Service Desk.
Another new feature available is the ability to link your WHUD account to Amazon Pay and Alexa. With this, you can set up notifications for bill reminders, compare your bill from month to month, and pay your account with voice commands (i.e., “Alexa, pay my bill.”). Here’s how:
- Simply say, “Alexa, link my utility bill.”
- Select “White House Utility District” as your provider.
- Alexa will look up your utility account using the name, billing address and email stored in your Amazon account. Or, Alexa can find your account using your WHUD account number.
- Validate your account through the link sent by Alexa.
- Set up your notifications and let Alexa help you manage your account!
You can also now sign up for Auto Pay for free. To do so, you must first log in to or register your account through Customer Connect. The free Auto Pay feature gives you the option to select your payment method (Credit Card or bank account), as well as your draft date.
If you don’t have a Customer Connect Account, you can also enroll in Bank Auto Draft through our Customer Service Hub. Fill out and submit the Bank Auto Draft Form.