01 Jun WHUD launches new Customer Service Hub: All of our tools and online forms in one easy center
Check out our new online Customer Service Hub, a one-stop-shop for managing your account(s). Through the hub, you can:
- Submit forms to start and stop service
- Update your account information
- Sign up for bank auto-draft (and select your draw date)
- Enroll in paperless billing
- Register for text and email notifications
- Apply for a leak adjustment
- Access our Customer Problem Reporter
- Contact the Customer Care team
- Update your backflow status
- Send us feedback on your service and interaction with our team, and much more
Getting there is easy. Just click on the “Customer Cares” section of our homepage, or click the Customer Support button in the yellow menu above. We recommend viewing the Customer Service Hub in full screen for the best viewing experience. Here are a few other tips for using the forms:
- The forms have an address locator (see image to the right). You can either type your address into the search bar, zoom in to find your location, or, on mobile devices, allow the device to use your location. Once you’ve added a dropper for your location, find the < symbol in the teal box directly above the map. This arrow will drop your point on the map and take you back to the main survey form to complete it. HINT: You may have to scroll the map down to get the teal bar to appear.
- Every online form we have is located on this hub. Bookmark it for quick and easy use. You can also access it through our mobile app by clicking the “Online Forms” button. For instructions on how to download our mobile app, click here.
- These forms are quick, easy and intuitive, but if you have any problems, feel free to contact our Customer Care team at 615-672-4110 or email@example.com. We’ll be glad to help.
We hope you find this new Customer Service Hub helpful, and please feel free to send us feedback via our Customer Feedback Form (it’s the button on the 3rd row, far right!).