06 Aug Customer Connect Update: Customer portal has a much improved look and flow
If you haven’t checked out our new and improved customer portal, Customer Connect, you’re in for a treat! The self-service portal has a fresh new look, is much easier to navigate, and offers a variety of tools for you, including:
- Comprehensive usage data, current and historical
- A list of previous transactions and pending payments
- The ability to enroll in auto pay and select your draft date
- Options to update your account information, including name, mailing address, phone number, and communication preferences
- The ability to stop, start or transfer service
- Bill pay for everyone, even if you haven’t registered for an account
- A quick way to request a service call, and the ability to view service request status
- Access to important district news and opportunities
- A quick link to our comprehensive list of frequently asked questions
If you already have a Customer Connect account, you will be asked to update your password the first time you log in. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need your account number and customer number to register. You can find this on your monthly bill, in the upper left-hand corner, or you can call our customer care team for assistance.
As you begin to use the revamped Customer Connect, there are a few quick tips that may make your first visit a little smoother:
- You can select the “Pay Now” option each month and quickly pay your bill without registering your account. If you do, you will be required to enter your account and customer numbers each time. To avoid having to re-enter this information each month, click the orange “New User” button and register your account.
- The site works with desktop and mobile devices. To access it from a mobile device, visit the WHUD app (click here to learn how to install it) and click on My Account/Pay My Bill.
- You can now enroll in Auto Pay with a bank account or credit card. Enrolling in Auto Pay also allows you to set your preferred draft date.
- You can update bill notification preferences (e-bill or paper) by clicking on “Manage Account”.
- Customer Connect works best using Chrome. Firefox, Edge and Safari can also be used, but some features are unavailable in Internet Explorer.
We hope you enjoy the new Customer Connect, and as always, if you have questions, please reach out to our Customer Care Team.